When I moved to Boulder, I found out that our house (and several blocks of our street) in Boulder, CO didn’t exist, at least according to Yahoo, Google and MapQuest.
I filed a bug report with NAVTEQ, the provider of the underlying geodata and was told to not expect a fix for six to eighteen months. My colleague Jason (who lives on the same block) discovered that this problem has now been remedied on Google Maps, though Yahoo and MapQuest still provide erroneous data.
Thanks Google! Yahoo and MapQuest, please get your act together. I’m tired of furniture deliveries, electricians and plumbers winding up at the wrong place after relying on online mapping services to find my house.